Professional Freestyle windsurfer

Tuesday 8 February 2011

First video on my new gear

A few weeks ago I made the journey down to Whitstable in Kent to meet up with Adam SIms and Josh Wilmot. Simmsy had been telling me about their new toy! A 14ft video crane so even though the forecast was pretty average I thought I might as well go and check it out. It was really gusty and light so I used my 5.4 duke and skate 100! It was an awesome set up and so forgiving I didnt drop a move for about 40 minutes then I fell of doing a tack just as I took my hood off! From the looks of the footage the trip paid off! Josh is really talented and I like his style of editing. Watch in HD full screen its amazing quality




It was really cold this day and luckilly Josh had my new Ion rigging jacket to keep him warm whilst he was filming!
More news and pictures from last weekend coming soon! Still recovering after 4 days straight on the water!

No comments:

Post a Comment