Professional Freestyle windsurfer

Saturday 25 September 2010

PWA Sylt world cup!

Things are getting under way here in Sylt, Germany, where I will be competing in the last freestyle tour stop of the 2010 PWA World Tour season.

My sails are rigged and ready to go and my new Spartan wetsuits are waiting to keep me warm when I enter the North Sea for my first heat against a good friend of mine from Canada, Philip Soltysiak. The only thing missing is some wind...

At the moment I am ranked 24th overall, this includes a 33rd from Podersdorf, 17th from Lanzarote and 11th from Fuerteventura. This is our 4th event of the season, which means we get 1 discard. My goal is to finish in the top 16 this event to be able to discard my 33rd. Where this would put me overall for the season really depends on how my competitors finish....Deja vu

You can watch live video from the contest at the PWA World Tour website.



No comments:

Post a Comment